(ISC)2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Practice Tests

(ISC)2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional Official Practice Tests

B. inggris composition tentang "a visit to my grandma's house

Jan ngasal ka​

composition tentang "a visit to my grandma's house

Jan ngasal ka​

A Visit To My Grandma's House

In the last summer holiday, I went to the country to visiting my grandma's house with my family. It is a long time since my last visit six years ago. My grandma's is also happy to saw me and she said that my visit to her house was a perfect timing. She wanted to tell our family secret which she saved as long as she lived. I was get shocked know that the secret is doesn't simple at all. She said that all of my family member die at 45th of their ages, and my grandma's is the first who had escaping the curse by doing some ritual. He tell to her son to do as what she did, but my father didn't seems to approve it. At last, you cant persuade someone who has lived in an old years. Yet tommorow is my father 45th birthdays. And also we would had to go home next week, so we went back home and there is some unexpected accident in the way. Both of my parents are dead, not so lucky as me. Now I am here standing still alive to tell this story to you.

The message of this story : Please listen to your parents, since only they who know the best for you.... : )

[answer.2.content]